HwylNos – Booking Terms and Conditions
- Hwyl Events are organised by Carmarthenshire Tourism Association (CTA) with initial funding from the Welsh Government’s Tourism Product Innovation Fund.
- Event venues are booked by CTA and all tickets are sold directly through CTA via tocyn.cymru - or via some partner organisations such as local tourism accommodation providers.
- Bookings are only confirmed once payment has been made for the tickets.
- Your booking confirmation email received from tocyn.cymru will act as your official ticket and will gain you entry to the event. This can either be printed out or shown on your mobile device upon arrival. Please note that tickets will not be posted out to you.
- All guests (including children) must have purchased a ticket for the event, turning up without proof of purchase may result in refused entry.
- Guests must arrive by the event start time advertised - with late arrivals not guaranteed to be given entry / access to the event (and in particular, with the event held on the Gwili Railway).
- Special Dietary requirements will need to be noted at the time of booking by guests, and the organisers will accommodate these requirements wherever possible.
- Guests with any special accessibility needs are asked to contact the organisers in advance of purchasing tickets to ensure that their needs can be accommodated. For example, some event venues, due to their historical nature may not be suitable for the less mobile.
- Cancellations / Refunds: Tickets for Hwyl Events are non-refundable once the purchase and payment has been made.
- The organisers (CTA) reserve the right to amend the entertainment line-up if necessary, however any replacements would be of similar type or in line with the aim and ethos of Hwyl Events.
- The organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The organisers have permission to use any recordings or images of guests during the evening for future promotion of Hwyl Events or associated events.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the organiser.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you purchase tickets on tocyn.cymru for Hwyl Events - we will ask for specific details including your e-mail address, full names of guests, special dietary requirements.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association Registered Office:
Science Centre, National Botanic Garden of Wales, Llanarthne, Carmarthenshire, SA32 8HG
T: 01269 598140 or email: Contact